aimsweb is available free of charge for University Instructors who use, or are interested in using, General Outcome Measures (Curriculum-Based Measurement) in general education, special education, English Language Learner programs or Title I.
The aimsweb University Instructor Package will support you in teaching your students how to use evidence-based progress monitoring tools like Curriculum-Based Measurement, and how to use CBM in a needs-based, Problem-Solving model with practices such as Benchmark Assessment and Progress Monitoring for universal screening, monitoring basic skills achievement in general education, frequent progress monitoring for at-risk students, and evaluating Response to Intervention (RTI).
As a condition of this FREE offer, instructors agree to use materials or parts of materials in undergraduate/graduate classes and provide course information to Pearson.
Students of Instructors using this package are eligible for the University Student Package.
University Instructor Package includes:
- All aimsweb Training Manuals
- Subscription to aimsweb Pro Complete for training purposes. aimsweb Pro Complete includes web-based data management, charting and reporting for:
- Tier 1 Benchmarking
- Tier 2 Strategic Monitoring
- Tier 3 Progress Monitoring
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- aimsweb CBM Measures
- aimsweb Training and Practice DVD for use with the administration and scoring guides