Feel Confident Managing Behavior Issues
Count on improved student success with aimsweb Behavior. This comprehensive, flexible system provides the framework, resources, and data for RTI and positive behavior support programs. Whether it’s used for school-wide or individualized programs, aimsweb Behavior offers the flexiblity school professionals and administrators need to maximize value and results.
When you put aimsweb Behavior to work in your school or district, you can feel confident knowing you are using the only multi-tiered K-12 system available that includes all of the essential components needed for establishing an effective behavior management system, including:
Benchmarking for Behavior and/or Social Skills
Universally screen to identify students at risk for behavior or social skill problems that interfere with academic success.
- Two types of valid and reliable screeners:
- Behavior and Emotional Screening System (BESS), for social emotional problems
- Social Skills: Prosocial Behavior and Motivation to Learn
- Teacher and student benchmark forms available
Action Plan and Progress Monitoring: Customizable online tracking of specific classroom behavior
Research-Based Interventions: Online, evidence-based, classroom intervention resources to reduce problem behavior and improve social skills in the classroom.
- Seamless database for managing data on student behavior from benchmark through intervention and progress monitoring
- Individual and group-level (benchmark only) reporting options that track the status of an individual or group throughout the academic year
- Reports that can be combined with academic results (when used with other aimsweb modules), enabling comparisons between academic and behavior performance.