Math Computation (M-COMP) is a recently revised collection of math computation probes that is consistent with the aimsweb M-CAP assessment (Math Concepts and Applications) in terms of format, number of benchmark and progress monitoring probes per grade, scoring rules, reporting.
The aimsweb M-COMP assessment can be purchased as part of an aimsweb subscription.
- Enhanced content to increase overall rigor and align more closely with NCTM standards
- Enhanced, student-friendly format
- Three benchmark probes and 30 progress monitoring probes, with fewer, but more targeted items than previous versions
- Updated and streamlined scoring rules and new reporting
- Administration, Scoring and Technical Manual