Guide instruction and program evaluation with aimsweb.
Each aimsweb subscription includes the power of the robust aimsweb online data management and reporting system. With aimsweb, continuous assessment data enables administrators to make meaningful decisions at multiple points during the school year. Know which students are at risk and ensure intensity of instruction is based on student need.
Once student assessment data is uploaded into the system, a variety of reports are available at your fingertips:
- Reports at the student, classroom, grade, school, district, state, and national level
- Multi-year comparisons
- Comparisons of scores from school-to-school by grade
- Data on district-wide improvement across years
- Data disaggregation, including service code, ELL/ESL, meal status, and ethnicity
- Status reports for administrators
In addition, the aimsweb database:
- Tracks the status of an individual or group throughout the academic year using individual and group-level reporting options
- Delivers assessment results relevant to teachers, administrators, parents, and students
- Provides data to make informed decisions about students who are not making sufficient progress and identify those at-risk
aimsweb allows you to manage, chart, and report your assessment data to provide a proactive and preventative solution to inform instruction, demonstrate improvement, and report success.